Through a little bit of miscommunication, Shawn’s half of the Tour interview never made it to the internets. Here it is, in unedited format!
– Josh had the idea kicking around in his head and he was looking for someone unstable enough to drop everything for a month and hit the road. I was looking for a reason to quit my job and hunt Bigfoot. Perfect match.
– We once did a show at West Point Military Academy together. That’s as far as I’ve been for comedy.
– Josh is sociable and people like him. I don’t know how to really communicate with people. So Josh did most of the booking.
– Josh’s car. Thank Bigfoot. My car is on it’s last legs. Too many potholes in Everett.
– I’m excited for anything that’s not Massachusetts. I’m most excited for Mississippi because I really want to go on a gambling boat. I hear Austin is cool. And of course the Pacific Northwest is prime Sasquatch country.
– It’s really going to be a coming of age story of two friends on the road learning about life and growing spiritually through many misadventures and near lynchings. Also I’ll probably master Sudoku.
– I would love to do as many show as possible in as many random places as possible. Anywhere that’s a saloon I’m all for.
– Friday the 10th of April, I will be at The Comedy Studio in Harvard Square. Hopefully I’ll have some good stories from the road that won’t make Rick punch a wall.